Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Digital signature certificates or DSC are required for filing income tax returns, company filings, import export clearance and e-tenders.
E4Efilings offers DSC Registration in Rs. 999/-
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Class 2 or Class 3
A Digital Signature is the equivalent of a physical signature in electronic format, as it establishes the identity of the sender of an electronic document in the Internet. Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Income Tax E-Filing, Company or LLP Incorporation, Filing Annual Return, E-Tenders, etc., There are three types of Digital Signatures, Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signature. Class I type of Digital Signatures are only used for securing email communication. Class II type of Digital Signatures are used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, Obtaining DIN or DPIN, and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department. Class III type Digital Signatures are used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions. Digital Signatures come in the form of a USB E-Token, wherein the Digital Signature Certificate is stored in a USB Drive and can be accessed through a computer to sign documents electronically.
PROCEDURE FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURE AT A GLANCE
Complete Out Simple FormYou are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents
Submission of DocumentsWe will create all your required documents and file them with authorized agency on your behalf.
DSC along with Token Sent youYour Digital Signature will be sent in a USB and Token through courier at your address.
Your Work is Now CompletedYou are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is a Digital Signature?
– It is a physical signature in an electronic format.
2. Who can obtain a Digital Signature?
– A Digital Signature can be obtained by any person (Indian Citizen and Foreign Nationals) and any type of business entity (Partnership, LLP, Company, Trust and others)
3. How long does it takes to obtain a Digital Signature?
– A Digital signatures can be obtained within 1-3 working days from date of submitting the application along with the required Documents.
4. Is physical verification required before issuing Digital Signatures?
-No, physical verification is not required for issuing a Digital Signature.
5. What are the documents required to register DSC?
-To obtain a Digital Signature, Applicant must have a PAN Card, Passport Sized Photograph and AADHAR/Election Card